Terms And Conditions
CBN WebMail Terms and Conditions
Welcome to CBN WebMail, an email gateway service from PT. Cyberindo Aditama.
The following are the terms and conditions (the "Agreement") for use of this CBN WebMail service (the "Service").
Please read them carefully.
PT. Cyberindo Aditama may modify this Agreement from time to time.
1. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
To use CBN WebMail, you must be CBN's member (the "Member").
There's no restriction of where you'll be connecting from, thus enable you to access your mail from anywhere in the world (provided you have all the neccessary equipment and services for Internet access).
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password.
Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account.
2. MEMBER PRIVACY
It is PT. Cyberindo Aditama's policy to respect the privacy of its members.
PT. Cyberindo Aditama will not monitor or disclose any private email message or address information, including its contents,
without prior permission from the Member unless required by legitimate administrative purpose.
You agree that PT. Cyberindo Aditama may access your account, including its contents, as stated above or to respond to service or technical issues.
3. MEMBER CONDUCT
The service is provided for Member only.
Any unauthorized commercial use of the Service, or the resale of its service, is expressly prohibited.
You agree NOT to:
- Send "SPAM" (unsolicited email in connection with CBN WebMail directed to people not personally known to you, including but not limited to junk mail, chain letters or other unsolicited bulk email, commercial or otherwise). You are solely responsible for your content and acknowledge that CBN WebMail act as a passive conduit for the transmission of your data.
- Send unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, vulgar, harmful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature.
- Use the Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any non-personal purpose.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity that is not a Service member any directory of the Service members or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Service as permitted under the terms and conditions.
- Transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs.
- Transmit or upload any material that contains software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means.
- Interfere with another member's use and enjoyment of the Service or another individual's or entity's use and enjoyment of similar services.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
USE CBN WEBMAIL AT YOUR OWN RISK.
IT'S PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS.
CBN EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CBN MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO CBN MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SERVICE MEET YOUR NEEDS.